Light Source Units for Exposure Equipment
Our lighting products are used in Japan and around the world.
High-performance UV light source system with customized specifications for each product
Overview of light source units for exposure equipment
The Multi-Lamp System represents our proprietary light source units for exposure equipment that are used for various usages such as exposure of printed wiring boards, exposure of color filters for liquid crystal panels, and exposure for hardening of UV adhesives.
Features of PHOENIX Electric’s Multi-Lamp System light source units for exposure equipment
The Multi-Lamp System offers the following advantages compared to conventional light source units that use large lamps.
- Illuminance can be changed flexibly by adjusting the combination of lamps.
– We can fabricate systems from four 210 W lamps (840 W) to 400 300 W lamps (120 kW) or more.
- The system is an efficient light source that takes full advantage of the characteristics of our compact super-high pressure lamps.
– The super-high pressure lamps ensure high power conversion efficiency. A small amount of energy delivers quick and strong irradiation and high exposure efficiency.
- The system achieves high-energy irradiation with a broad spectrum.
– The irradiation is 1.5 times stronger than that of the conventional system.
- The system ensures efficient exposure on wide and vertically long irradiation surfaces as well.
– Compact super-high pressure lamps are arranged on a flat surface. Thus, the lamp layout can be optimized for an irradiation surface.
- It is easy to replace the lamps.
– It is easy to replace burnt-out lamps compared to large lamps. Even if lamps are damaged, damage to other optical parts in the exposure equipment is minimal.
- The system can be illuminated repeatedly.
– It is possible to illuminate 200 times or more.
The combination of the number of lamps can be adjusted to attain the appropriate illuminance.
※It is possible to use 400 lamps (120 kW) or even more.
/ Custom-made with different specifications for each product /
In addition to these performance characteristics and advantages, our commitment to different specifications for each product is the key feature of the Multi-Lamp System light source units for exposure equipment. We offer custom-made light source units for exposure equipment for specific applications and specifications to meet the needs of customers who want to create unique systems.